Fruit salad is carrying various types of fruits, juices, berries and commonly served as dessert after lunch. It can also be eaten in breakfast for peoples who are health conscious like me. I am adding this fruit salad in my evening breakfast as pre workout meal because it is carrying various kinds of fruits and my favourite orange juice.
If I truly tell you, there is no special recipe for making fruit salad because it is so easy and simple to make salad at home. There is no special concept for choosing fruits in it. It is totally depends up to you that which fruits you want to use in this salad. So you can also add your favourite fruits in this fruit salad.
- Blueberries(1 cup)
- 1 large sliced Banana
- 2 Kiwi Fruit sliced
- 1/2 Watermelon chopped
- Blackberries(1 cup)
- 2 Apple sliced
- Grapes(1 cup)
- 1/2 Papaya chopped
- 1/2 Jar orange juice
Recipe for making Fruit salad:
As I mentioned earlier, there is no special recipe for making fruit salad, then you have to do as well as you like.
- So first wash all your fruits and berries before making its Salad.
- After that slice a banana,2 kiwi fruit, and 2 apples properly in a plate.
- Then take a Watermelon and cut it into two pieces and chop the one piece carefully into small pieces
- Chop your Papa as your watermelon.(take 1/2 papaya)
- Now your all fruits are ready for making salad.
- So now take a big bowl and pour all your prepared fruits and berries in it.
- Now add orange juice(1/2 jar) in the fruit bowl and toss them well.
- Place your bowl in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- If you want to serve your salad in a special way you can serve it in your other half cutted watermelon as you can see here.
- Your salad is ready to eat, so you can enjoy this in your breakfast or as dessert in your lunch.
Special point to remember while making this recipe:- You can also add your any favourite fruit you want to add in this recipe.
For more recipes you can also visit here.